Monday, September 10, 2012

Nite Before

On the nite before Geoff leaves I'm left with a MILLION different feelings. I have yet to actually process them all in fact. We spent most of today wrapping up things like getting him a camera and making sure his new computer that my parents gave us was operating properly. We now have capability of skype between his and i's computers so that's nice. Grateful to my parents for giving us an old computer my dad had lying around that he had fixed for us so Geoff could take it with him. Those of you who are wondering how the kids are they are handleing everything really well. There looking forward to putting our yellow ribbons around the the front trees and making the count down chain. We did these things last deployment of course our Nathan was here with us during that time. I swear that time seems like forever ago when really it was just 3 yrs ago. Who knew I'd fast forward 3 yrs and be doing this again but only one child less. My job hunt continues as I'm excited to hopefully find employment to take me out of this house I dread daily. Everything is constant reminders of what was and should be. Feels like some days I could lose my mind with all the what one can only describe as some sort of waiting...doesn't really intend to be that way,but waiting is really the only word I can wrap my mind around. Thinking one day he'll show up or ride his bike straight up on the front porch since all 3 kids seemed to not acknowledge we do have a garage that those things can safely be stored. LOL! Walk out the door and trip on a bike,quite literally falling and praying you don't dislocate anything. LOL! I just hate this house. But the nite before it is and tomorrow we prepare for a different kind of change...one we face head on..

No comments:

Post a Comment