Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Few Tangible Things...

We have a few new things that i wanted to write about and post pics so everyone can see. First, Natalie specifically asked for a pendent to wear on a necklace. Its absoultely beautiful. It is silver with a profile of a little boy then on the other side is Nathan's name and then his death date on it. She saw it in the James Avery magazine. I had to get it when i saw the look on her face at just the pic in the magizine. She luvs it! I know its mean of me..when i went to pick it up and the sales lady opened the small envelope and gently laid it out for my viewing it she was lookin at the pedant and the read the date on back and she looked at me and said "6-16-12...oh just a month old how sweet"...i looked her dead in her eyes and said " thats the day he passed ma'am." And of course she choked up and started with the sorrys. Just gets on my nerves dont assume. Our next item(s) is oir 2 other quilts were delivered yesterday.. Last time i dedicated a whole post to the kids blankets. With Geoff and I's i wanted to show pics. My feelings dor these blankets are the same. As i suspected would b the case. I may very well have to pack mine away until the day comes I can hold it. Just not something I can do right now. Mines the one with his diary of a wimpy kid shirt on it, alot of his PJ's. Ive posted on here im sure that i burried him ib Lego Star Wars PJ's..i have a connection to him and pj's so im greatful mine was done with that. Geoffs has some of the Army clothes we'd gotten him over the yrs. So his is extra special to him. He luved it. Mt hope is that I'll b able to look at my blanket and not cry but just cuddlr with it. Right now i just cant...we would like to thank Amy for everything she did to make them and get them to us so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment