Sunday, July 22, 2012

Scrapbooking Surprise...

I had to post this seperate and post pics since this came as a CIMPLETE surprise...on Fri not much going on really i get this huge package in the mail...i wasnt sure what in the world it could b. So i texted my mother and asked her who Christina Trowler was. I knew with the Texarkana address she would know for sure who it was. Turns out Christina Young Trowler was a friend i knew of my sisters. I havent spoken to her directly yet but I wanted to reach out and say thank you for the scrapbooking suppies u sent me and idea magazines. Prolly 50 or more. Now i can start this big project of putting Nathans pics in something beautiful, but first im going to do a digital style scrapbook for kids. They will one day want pics of there brother so im gonna do that first. After my hardcopy book is done those pics arent being removed. So....thanks again Christina for ur package and thoughtfulness i'll be posting pics of the work done in them from time to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment